Rebuilt in 2007, new electrical, plumbing, foundation work all to code. This beautiful home is in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Pacific Grove. Just a 1/2 block to PG Golf Course and a short stroll to the beach. Chef's kitchen with high end appliances, mosaic glass tiles, Jerusalem Stone counters, and Thomasville maple cabinets. 3250-sq. ft. four beds, three and a half baths, two offices, large living room, art studio, and large ocean view deck. Distressed alder floors throughout and a large fenced yard with hot tub. This high quality craftsman home reflects attention to detail and charm.
David Bindel of Sotheby's International Realty, Clocktower
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Continuous Cleaning Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site, Satellite Dish
- Fire Alarm: Fire Alarm
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat, Multi-Zone Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof, Shingle Roof
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Parking: Guest Parking
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Alarm System: Alarm System
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Hardwood Floors, Marble Floors
- Interior Construction: Alarm System, Breakfast Room, Fire Alarm, Formal Dining Room, High Ceilings, Storage Room
- MLS Area: Beach Tract/Fairway Homes
- Fence: Fenced
- Golf Course: Golf Course View
- View: Bay View, Golf Course View, Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Level
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.