Big Sur 70 acre retreat located on the north coast directly off scenic Hwy. 1, ten miles south of Carmel and only minutes from all the amenities of the Monterey Peninsula. The private, gated retreat is perched 700 feet above the iconic stretch of the Pacific Coast Highway overlooking the Big Sur coastline and the pristine mountain ranges of Garrapata State Park. Permits, state and county, were granted in the late 1970's to establish what is now known as "Many Points of View". Although some interior parts of the house are unfinished, the entire house has complete infrastructure and awaits new owner's finishing touches. There is an undeveloped flat are above the house, complete with underground utilities, that has been used for a variety of events.
David Bindel of Sotheby's International Realty, Clocktower
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Trash Compactor
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Satellite Dish
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof, Mansard Roof
- Parking: Guest Parking
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Concrete Floors, Slab Floors
- Interior Construction: Bedroom(s) on Main Level, Dining Area in Family Room, High Ceilings, Storage Room, Utility Room
- MLS Area: North Big Sur Coast
- Sewer Utilities: Existing Septic
- View: Canyon View, Mountain View, Ocean View, Valley/Canyon Views
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.