A world class Mediterranean villa sited on a 3 acre Sprindrift Road parcel with vast Pacific Ocean view. Meticulously and passionately restored by Eric Miller architects. 4730 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, European gourmet kitchen, lavish roman bath with steam and sauna, large wine cellar and artist studio. Park like setting with basketball, volleyball courts and a fire pit lounge. Build in 1920 by famous artist, John O'Shea.
David Bindel of Sotheby's International Realty, Clocktower
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Trash Compactor
- Cable/Satellite TV: Satellite Dish
- Heating System: Fireplace Heating, Forced Air Heat, Multi-Zone Heating
- Roof: Tile Roof
- Parking: Detached Parking, Guest Parking, Off Street Parking, Uncovered Parking
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Alarm System: Alarm System
- Fireplace: Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace Heating, Living Room Fireplace, Master Bedroom Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Hardwood Floors, Marble Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Alarm System, Formal Dining Room, High Ceilings, Storage Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- Fence: Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Existing Septic
- View: Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.